Border Trust recently announced successful projects funded through Round 4 of the Towong Community Bushfire Disaster Relief Fund.
10 organisations will share in $369,880 for projects supporting community capacity, upgrade to halls and meeting places, mental health initiatives, documentary filmmaking, community-led social inclusion and infrastructure upgrades.
We look forward to seeing these projects develop over the coming 12 months and to the positive impact they will have on members of these communities.
Congratulations to the following successful recipient organisations:
- Anglican Parish of Tallangatta: Parish Hall Community Resource Upgrade $52,515
- Bluearth Foundation: Roaring Resilience $7,500
- Corryong Tennis Club: Secure Pathway $17,600
- Dartmouth Community Progress Association: Community Garden and Fire Safety Project $50,000
- Drop In and Take Off: Community Mental Wellbeing Skateboard Programs $50,000
- Eskdale Public Hall Committee: Community Hall Energy Plan $37,990
- Community Enterprise Foundation: Beyond the Fire Documentory – Resilience $75,000
- Girl Guides Vic: Tallangatta Girl Guides Centenary Celebrations $14,275
- Upper Murray Innovation: Corryong Spirit $15,000
- Youth Albury Wodonga: Towong Emerging Leaders Program $50,000