Adroit Insurance & Risk
Adroit Insurance & Risk has the view, along with many other businesses, that supporting the community you work with is essential to the wellbeing and growth of that community.
Our connection with Border Trust means that by contributing a percentage of annual profit we have built a fund within the Trust, which we can then distribute a portion of each year to a worthy grant recipient.
We know the funds stay local, and we can directly see the benefit of our contributions.
Border Trust makes our support of the community we live in simple, personal, and very effective.”
Adroit Insurance & Risk’s Named Sub Fund has generously supported these community initiatives:
- May 2020 – $5,000 to the Amaranth Foundation for the ‘Walking Strong’ program
- May 2019 – $3,000 to the PCYC “Fit Together” Program
- May 2018 – $1,000 to 1st Mount Beauty Scout Group for their Leadership Program & $3,000 to the PCYC for their new Boxing Room Floor.
- May 2017 – $2,500 to Youth Albury Wodonga’s NE Wilderness Program for Girls.
- May 2015 -$1,500 to Belvoir Special School’s “Café Bel 54”
- May 2014 – $1,200 YES Unlimited Leadership Presentation