Katharine Sleeman Named Sub Fund
A long-time Border Trust donor and active community member,
Kate Sleeman, established a Named Sub Fund in 2017.
With an initial focus on food security and homelessness, the Sub-Fund now provides Kate with capacity to contribute to projects and organisations that she feels a deep connection to, as illustrated in the diversity of her grant distributions, below.
Katharine Sleeman Named Sub Fund has generously supported these community initiative:
- 2018 – Uniting Care Wodonga for Emergency Care & Back to School
- 2019 – Uniting Care Wodonga for Meals with Meaning + Emergency Relief
- 2022 – Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau for the Drive to Connect program
- 2022 – Survivors of Suicide and Friends for Solstice the Documentary
- 2023 – Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau for the Drive to Connect Program – stage 2