Congratulation to the following Border Trust 2022 Community Grant Program recipients!
- Albury Wodonga Regional Foodshare – $5,000, Disaster Preparedness
- Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Bureau – $4,990, Multicultural Exercise Program
- Corowa and District S.H.E Shed Inc. – $5,000, SHE Shed Future Growth & Participation
- Henty Respite Limited – $5,000, Avondale Place – Outdoor Furniture
- Mercy Connect – $1,244, Mercy Connect AFL Fan Group – Providing Connection, Socialisation & Fun
- Our Native Garden Nursery Inc – $5,000, Local Native Plant Propagation Tables
- St Johns Ambulance Australia (VIC) Inc – $4,042, St Johns Ambulance Wodonga Division – Defibrillator Replacement Program
ALL applications are to be submitted electronically.
26 May 2022 – Grants awarded at Showcase Event “The Big Give”
1 June 2022 – Anticipated project commencement date. Projects are funded for a one-year time frame, unless otherwise agreed with Border Trust.